Friday, January 4, 2013

Back to normal hours, and a new bike sale

I just returned from a glorious holiday adventure in California, which I'll write about soon, and now that the holidays have passed, my thoughts turn to the next big thing on the calendar: Spring! I know, I know, it's only early January, but many times in recent years we've seen signs of winter's end as early as February.

In any case, regardless of the weather, this is the time of year that many cyclists start thinking about a new bike for the coming warm seasons. If this is you, I have a deal for you. During the month of January, buy any new bike from us, either something we have in stock, or something available from one of the brands we carry, and you'll get 10% off the price of the bike or frame and 15% off any parts, accessories, and labor purchased with the bike. This helps you get a good deal, and it helps us stay busy in the slow season - a win-win!

And by the way, we're back to our usual non-holiday hours. Come and visit!

No comments: