Thursday, May 24, 2012

Just Ride book signing

We now have paper copies of Just Ride by Rivendell-founder Grant Petersen. They've been selling pretty well these last few weeks, but we have enough left that I decided to "advertise" by writing this blog post.


I took this image from Rivendell's website - I hope they don't mind.

The author will be here to sign books Thursday, May 31, from 6-7:30 PM. Come and meet Grant and get your book signed. Come earlier (starting around 4) and eat. We're providing LOTS of good food for this, and there'll be beer, and fun. And for Pete's sake, ride your bike.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you mean June 21st?

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure it is next Thursday, May 30th.

Anonymous said...

Crap, I mean Thursday, May 31.

Jim Thill said...

Yes, May 31. I fixed it.

spacetosimplify said...

Is it possible to reserve one of the remaining copies? If so, please set one aside for Lauren Fulner-Erickson to pick up at the event. Thanks! It should be a great evening!