Thursday, May 26, 2011

Backpacks

One of our most consistent selling items over the past few years is the Banjo Brothers commuter backpack, which is currently available in two sizes. Here's how the two sizes measure up:

The backpack is also available in white, which I think looks sharp.


This is sold as a cycling backpack, and it's great for that, but it's great for a lot of non-cycling uses, too. I have three young children, and I use my backpack to carry their necessities when we're out and about. I use my backpack as a suitcase on occasional weekend road trips. And whether I take my bike or the bus or walk, this backpack makes an excellent grocery bag. I use it for something, on or off the bike, every single day, rain or shine.

Black, size medium $79.99
Black, size large $89.99
White, size medium $89.99
White, size large $99.99

2 comments:

Snak Shak said...

The Banjo Bros. stuff is always such a good value, too. Well made and very reasonably priced.

The Donut Guy said...

I second that.....B.B. stuff is always top of the line.