Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hiawatha Cyclery Poster

Your bike room is looking a little bleak these days. How about jazzing it up with the new HC poster by local artist, cyclist, and all-around honorable chap, Adam Turman?

(click for big)

We're waiting for these to be printed in the not-too-distant future, but quantities are limited, so please let us know soon if you'd like to buy one. If this works out, we'd like to do a different poster every year. Might as well get the first in the collection before they attain cult status on eBay!

Click here to pre-order.

12 comments:

Lanny said...

Reserve one for me. I like his work and I like bikes. The only sketchy thing about the print is the waterfall.

I've never trusted those.

Tex69 said...

tim from the 'Ville would like one.

Bujiatang said...

I'll take one too please

Protorio said...

Me too!!!

Anonymous said...

Please reserve one for me too.
(I've been waiting for this, looks great - Just the thing I need to finish off my bike room).

Mark W.

Hokan said...

Yep. I guess I need one too.

doug peterson said...

Sold another one - we don't see many waterfalls here in So Cal once the rain stops.

Tim said...

Et moi, s'il vous plait.

Fixed gal said...

Me too!

Tracy in waterless Denver

Tyboty said...

why do I have to pay shipping on a pre-order? Bottom line - I want one too!

Jim Thill said...

Our shopping cart software just records the order, but we process the transactions manually. Local customers will not be charged for shipping, despite what the shopping cart says. Likewise, non-locals will be charged shipping at cost, which should be less than $10.

Anonymous said...

Just to say I love this print!

Also, I really think you guys should do this each year, it is a great excuse to buy great art and support the local economy and collect things.

~Tom