Here's a run-down, by brand:
* I understand that the Bleriot may not be around much longer. Get one while you can.
2. Traveler's Check 58 cm, nice mix of parts, $1800 as built
3. Pacer 58 cm, nice parts, handbuilt wheels, etc, as built, $1500
2. P/R 61 cm Kustard color, 650B, well equipped complete bike with generator lighting and many nice touches. Consignment bike in really nice shape. $1250
1. Boston Roadster. Big bike, 63 cm C-T, stand-over 87 cm. Albatross bars, dynamo ft hub, Nexus-8 rear, Berthoud fenders. Jandd rack. Rides like a dream. As built, $1900.
2. Boston Roadster 50 cm with basket, Berthoud fenders, rack, dynamo, gorgeous bike, As built, $1900.
1. 1972 Schwinn Paramount ~59 cm c-c, beautiful chrome touring bike, Phil Wood hubs, Campagnolo crank, derailleurs, shifters, etc. $1000