Monday, April 21, 2008

When It Rains, It Pours

2 days of gorgeous weather and gas at $3.40/gallon has inspired lots of people to bring their bikes in for tune ups/repairs. And, with the Ironman ride this weekend, lots of folks will want their bikes "dialed in" for the ride.

We say -- bring it on.

But, if you want your bike tuned up in time for the weekend and need parts, you should allow enough time for us to get whatever you need by Friday. So, we would strongly encourage you to bring whatever you're riding in on Tuesday or Wednesday, at the latest.

Ride on.

1 comment:

phaedrus said...

Gas is at $3.40 a gallon?

Wow.

One of these days I'm going to stop being surprised at how out of touch with gas prices I am but, wow.

Ah well, that'll all end once I get my motorcycle back on the road but what the hell, do I hear $4/gallon? Bring it on!